Benefits of Membership
Join the Global Community of Professionals in the Management of Clinical Data
Over the last 30 years the ACDM has had several thousand members across the World. Every year we have a large number of new members join us and a small number of members who leave us for reasons ranging from retirement through to moving to a different area of work. Each and every member gains the following benefits from their membership:
- Access to training courses and resources at a discounted rate
- An Annual Conference to keep up to date with the latest developments in the area
- Regular newsletters and updates about the ACDM and the area of the management of clinical data
- Free access to regular hot topic discussions
- Access to the members area of the ACDM Website
- Recognition as being a member of a globally recognised association
|Ordinary||For employees of the Worldwide Pharmaceutical Industry who are directly involved in clinical or other biomedical data management, this includes employees from employees from pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies and CRO and data managers and related employees.
Membership Fee: £47 per year
|Corporate*||Companies and other Corporate bodies are able to apply for Corporate membership to enable them to sponsor any number of individual employees, based at a single corporate/company address. These members need to qualify for Ordinary, Affiliate or Overseas membership.
Membership Fee: £150 per year