Benefits of Membership
Join the Global Community of Professionals in the Management of Clinical Data
Over the last 30 years the ACDM has had several thousand members across the World. Every year we have a large number of new members join us and a small number of members who leave us for reasons ranging from retirement through to moving to a different area of work. Each and every member gains the following benefits from their membership:
- Access to training courses and resources at a discounted rate
- An Annual Conference to keep up to date with the latest developments in the area
- Regular newsletters and updates about the ACDM and the area of the management of clinical data
- Free access to regular hot topic discussions
- Recognition as being a member of a globally recognised association
|Ordinary||For people involved in clinical trials, clinical research or other biomedical data management. This includes people from pharmaceutical companies, biotech companies, CROs, non-commercial organisations, healthcare providers, IT and systems providers.
Membership Fee: £47 per year
|Corporate||Companies and other Corporate bodies are able to apply for Corporate membership to enable them to sponsor any number of individual employees, based at a single corporate/company address. These members need to qualify for Ordinary Membership.
Corporate Membership also includes the option to list your organisation in our directory as well as adding job adverts to the website.
Membership Fee: £150 per year