Member Company Listing
Corporate Membership of the Association for Clinical Data Management was recently launched. For a fixed annual subscription the corporate membership allows you to obtain the following benefits:
- recognition as a Member Company of the ACDM
- unlimited number of individual ACDM members at a single location of your organisation
- add/remove members using our online Membership Management Area
- reduced prices for attending training courses and the Annual Conference
- free online listing of your organisation on the ACDM website
- free, unlimited job postings
Please find below a listing of some of the Company Members of the ACDM
Northern Ireland Clinical Trials Unit
NICTU is a UK Clinical Research Collaboration (UKCRC) fully registered clinical trials unit. It has a specific remit to provide support for the design, conduct, analysis and publication of clinical trials and other well designed studies.
The aim of the NICTU is to support partnerships between academic clinicians and health service researchers by providing the infrastructure to facilitate the delivery of high quality clinical research funded by the National Institute of Health Research (NIHR), UK Research Councils and charities.
The NICTU are keen to collaborate with colleagues on clinical trials and other well designed studies, to provide a range of services including planning the outline proposal, through the successful running of the project to the dissemination of the results.The NICTU will generally collaborate on projects in any area of health or social care and these studies are typically funded from external sources.
The NICTU team has a broad range of research expertise across clinical research in clinical, community and general practice settings.
Website: Click here