Welcome to our first newsletter of 2018. This is the new format for our newsletter where we have lots of ACDM news to share with you this month.
There are two key dates coming up for ACDM members:
- EGM taking place on 23rd February at 11:00
- AGM taking place on 13th March at the Annual Conference
All members have been sent the announcements for both meetings. If you have not received yours please email firstname.lastname@example.org
The 2018 ACDM Annual Conference is taking place on 13th March at the Radisson Blu Royal Hotel in Brussels. There is a brand new conference website which has all the details for the event. Here are some key updates:
- Full programme released
- Early bird rate expires 31st January
- New exhibitors attending
- New location in a stunning venue
Hop over to the conference website to see the programme and who is presenting and where it is all happening http://www.acdmconference.org
Some of you may have already noticed the ACDM has a brand new website. Bookings more streamlined, information easier to find, more simplistic layout, & more regular, useful content will be added. The new website address reflects the intentional global reach of the association. We hope you like it. https://www.acdmglobal.org
The 2018 Training Programme and Calendar are now available. These courses are available for members and non-members and include webinars, face-to-face as well as in house training.
The next courses on the calendar are:
- GDPR Primer Webinar – 31st January (see details)
- EDC Training Strategies Webinar – 7th February (see details)
- Level One Accredited Training Programme in Clinical Data Management – Fundamental Skills, Face-to-Face – 6th & 7th March (see details)
Bookings for courses can be made via our new event booking system. View the full training programme here: https://www.acdmglobal.org/training-courses/
Hot Topics events are free to members and these are held online. Members can keep up to date and to hear the viewpoints of different members regarding the topic being discussed. The next Hot Topic will be held on 16th February and you can book it here.
Each and every member gains the following benefits from their membership:
- Access to training courses and resources at a discounted rate
- An Annual Conference to keep up to date with the latest developments
- Regular newsletters and updates about the ACDM and the area of the management of clinical data
- Free access to regular hot topic discussions
- Access to the members area of the ACDM Website
- Recognition as being a member of a globally recognised association
There will be a Member Area on the new website. We are currently migrating all our membership data to our new Member Area and Website. This will be available shortly.
New Corporate Membership Benefit
In the meantime, we are now offering Companies and Organisations who hold a Corporate Membership the opportunity to post an unlimited number of Data Management related job adverts as part of their annual subscription fee. These job adverts will appear in a new section of the new website. Details have been circulated this week. If you haven’t received them or need help with posting a job or news please contact us.
Now you may have been wondering why all these new things are happening at ACDM. We have a new Management Team in place and all our membership support and conference and events, finance and IT systems are now being provided by Delegant Ltd. Delegant are based at Grove Business Park in Wantage, South Oxfordshire and ACDM have now relocated there too. We are already seeing the benefits of working with the new team and are very much looking forward to enhancing the services we provide to our members.
New contact details can be found on the Contact Us page
The Association for Professionals in the Management of Clinical Data